Unicall/sCRM, base upon the CRM program, has many efficient functions to improve customer services, and is very easy and convenient to manage the customer, order/transaction, sales and business.
Customer Function: It is the functions for displaying the customer information, registering the new customer's information, managing the existing customer's information and retrieving the customer with various search conditions.
- Displays the customer information
- Registers the new customer information
- Modifies and deletes the existing customer information
- Files and modifies point, and displays its contents
- Retrieves the customer list with address, name, phone number, point, order frequency, etc.
Order/Transaction Function: It is the functions for processing the customer's order quickly and efficiently, also
displaying and managing the process from order taking to delivery.
- Displays the customer information and order contents
- Inputs, modifies and cancels the order
- Displays the order list under processing
- Terms of payment in cash, credit card, credit sales, point and coupon
- Discont function in calculating amount
Sales Function: It is the functions for displaying and managing the detailed volume of sales and sales revenue periodically and characteristically.
- Displays the sales profile of the given item within a specified period
- Displays the sales profile of the given category within a specified period
- Displays the gross and volume of sales within a specified period
- Displays the total sum of the delivery and store sales
- Displays the gross sales and order quantity
Business Function: It is the functions for managing the sales by analyzing the customer information and characteristics of sales and order type.
- Analyzes the detailed information of the customer
- Analyzes the sales type of product, delivery and store
- Analyzes the sales breakdown in a day, month, year, etc.
- Analyzes the sales profile of the given category within a specified period
- Prints the receipt, order sheet, etc.
⑤ Internet Phone: Calls through the internet by SIP service provider, and suitable for the long distance callsand the international calls. You don't need to install seperate internet port or internet phone set.
⑥ Supplementary Function: It is the optional or supplementary functions.
- Making call automatically: Makes a call by clicking the phone number buttons on the customer information screen.
- Automatic call response: Records the callers conversation if the function is setted.
- Voice recording: Records the conversations if the function is setted.
- Memo: Memos for the reference on customer information screen, order taking screen, etc..
- E-mail sending: Sends e-mail to the customer.
- SMS sending: Sends SMS by PC.
- Compatible with MS Excel: Saves as and convert to Excel file
◑ Application Example
The followings are examples of the customer relationship management that can be made of the Unicall/sCRM
considering service type and the service application.
Delivery shops, Flower shop, Beauty shop, Chicken shop, Pizza shop, Gas station, Clinics, Restaurants,
center, Courier office, Rent car office, Various consulting offices, Various firms, Taxi firm, Various
agents, Cafe, Retail and wholesale store, Supermarket, Church, Temple, etc.
◑ Product Model
• Program CD: 1
• Gateway: 1
• RJ11 6P2C Phone line: 1
• USB cable A-B: 1
• User's Manual: 1
< Gateway >
The functions and capacities of Unicall/sCRM can be different depending on the environment.
- Applies from 1 to 2 telephone lines and can be connected to PBX, Centrex, keyphone, etc.
- The CID information should be received through the telephone line, and see 'CID Device' for more details.
- If the user doesn't use the internet, can't use the functions with internet.
- The internet phone is interfaced with SIP.
◑ Product Price(FOB)
- Unicall/sCRM: 400USD
- It includes the price of the gateway.
Bulk offer price is negotiable depending on quantity and price policy
◑ Manual Downloading
- If you want to know about Unicall/CRM in detail, please download the electronic manual.
- The electronic manual is available to read as Acrobat Reader.